Tuesday, November 25, 2008

WEEK OF 11/24/08 - 11/28/08

Q.O.T.W.:
"Nothing is more honorable than a grateful heart." -Seneca (Who was s/he??? What do you think s/he meant???)

Survey Results:
Are you proud of your science grade for the 1st quarter?
Yes! I did my best (8%)
Kinda. I did ok (4%)
No. I need to do better (36%)
No. I don't care (52%)

This Week At A Glance:
Science Skills- See last week's.

Weekly Quiz- The focus of the quiz will on be on Rocks. Don't forget to review old quizzes. You can also visit the following websites to prepare:
Glencoe Self-Check Quizzes and Ology from AMNH.

Curriculum- Complete our learning on rocks.

Weekly Puzzle Challenge:
So far no one has solved last week's puzzle.

Note:
Sorry for the late posting; I had a very busy weekend. I will post our Week in Review later this week. Please don't forget to work on Hw #37 & 38. Last but not least, I would like to wish you and your family a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! BE GRATEFUL & BE THANKFUL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment